Narrow Gauge Long Girth
- Designed, tested and scientifically proven using pressure mapping and gait analysis
- Contoured to avoid the sensitive area behind the elbow
- Handmade in Walsall, England
- Constructed from the finest English leather
- Central ring and buckle allow for martingale or breastplate to be attached
- Suitable for use with GP or jumping saddles with standard flap design
Developed, designed and handmade in the UK
The first girth to be based on scientific research and proven to improve the horse’s performance by:
- Dramatically reducing pressure (up to 82%)
- Significantly increasing range of movement (up to 33% in forelimb protraction compared to the horse’s normal girth)
- Eliminating gait asymmetry
The Performance Girth is the only girth to have been tested with and developed in conjunction with the BEF World Class Programme.
Team officials were so impressed by the girth they asked us to keep it a secret and delay its launch until after the London Olympics because they thought it would give Team GBR an added advantage.
Available to trial. Buy and happy horse or return at your cost for a refund minus 10%. What I like about these girths is the prolite underneath the leather to make this a superbly comfortable girth - total freedom around the elbows of the horse.